ICHM ARCHIVE OF ACTIVITIES 2004
Second AMS Presidential History Symposium was held 13 January 2004, Seattle, Washington, USA.
AMS Graduate Fellowship in History of Science
L'invention du ballon-sonde, par Michel Rochas (pdf file)
Program of the Symposium on the 50th Anniversary of Operational Numerical Weather Prediction, 14-17 June 2004, College Park, Maryland, USA.
ICHM members gather at the 50th Anniversary of Operational Numerical Weather Prediction, 16 June 2004 in College Park, Maryland (jpeg)
"Mesurer l'atmosphère" -- French Exhibit on the Web
July 2004 ICHM Meeting in Polling, Germany
"From Beaufort to Bjerknes and
Critical perspectives on observing, analyzing and predicting weather and climate"
5-9 July 2004, Kloster Polling, Germany
Polling Meeting Program and Preprints
1. Kloster Polling (click picture for larger
2. Group photograph on the library steps (.ppt), credit Ute Löb and Hans Volkert
3. Minutes of the ICHM Business Meeting, Polling 2004
4. Hans, Conny, and Stefan, credit Vladimir Litovsky
5. A toast to Connie, Hans, and Stefan, credit Christa Hammerl
6. Fifty-eight meeting photos, credit Ute Löb
7. Thank you letters sent to corporate sponsors (.doc)
8. Article by Francis Kredensor a student at Penn State
Milutin Milankovitch 125th Anniversary Symposium: Paleoclimate and the Earth Climate System, 30 August-2 September, 2004, Belgrade, Serbia. Sponsored by the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.